The Cabinet Door Store manufactures miter doors with multiple panels utilizing center stiles and rails. Any multiple panel miter door is not a standard production item, therefore requires additional lead time and a quoted price.
The Cabinet Door Store warrants that it’s wood cabinet doors have a size tolerance of +/- 1mm. Warping is always a factor with wood cabinet doors. The Cabinet Door Store warrants that any door or drawer front under 24”x48” will have a warpage allowance of 1/8”. Doors or drawer fronts between the sizes of 24”x48” and 24”x72” will have a warpage allowance of ¼”. Any doors or drawer fronts wider than 24” or higher than 72” will not be warranted for warpage.
Note: This applies to doors and drawer fronts with one vertical grain panel.
Quality Standards for Every Miter Door and Drawer Front
Every door is:
- orbital and/or hand sanded in every panel profile.
- thickness sanded on the back side with 100, 150 and 180 grit sandpaper.
- orbital and/or hand sanded on the face side.
- individually inspected for quality and ensure proper corners and smoothness.
Minimum Size Calculations for Miter Doors and Drawer Fronts
For Solid Panel Miter Doors & Drawer Fronts
- (Stile / Rail Width x 2) + (Panel Profile Reveal x 2) + 1/2”
For Plywood Panel Miter Doors & Drawer Fronts
- (Stile / Rail Width x 2) + 1”